explore my site

Saturday, November 14, 2009

... My Website, at Last!

This has been in my heart and mind for much time now, so I'm glad to finally be able to lauch my website today!
I'm so grateful to my hubby and to all my lovely genuine friends across the pond who helped me to step out of my 'comfort zone', I'll be forever grateful for your support and appreciation!
Enjoy the pictures and please have a look at the shop when you have some time!
***
I take great pride in showing you my new bear doll pincushions, made of pure wool and German mohair, with movable jointed head and glass eyes. They are especially designed to be practical to use and grab while working, and they are a cute idea for a special gift or to treat yourself to something pretty this Christmas and all year round!


Each and every one is handmade with great love and care, and with the best materials.












In my website you'll find also some white hearts, in three different sizes, made with precious Italian, hand-woven linen (circa 1850) and antique or vintage lace.

Don't you just fall in love at first sight with this intricate antique lace? I did!


Or with these precious pieces of English Victorian petticoats?

And because Christmas is just around the corner, I enriched my catalogue with these cheery plaid hearts, to be enjoyed not only during the festivities, but all year round, as they have such a cozy cottage charm!





You'll find some of my patchwork totes too, which are fabulous to wear or as storage bags for your beloved furry friend's accessories! He/She will love them just as you will (... Kim starts to laugh and waggle her tail when she sees I grab her tote!LOL).



And last but not least, my new line of book covers and notebooks, made of wool and finished off with stunning vintage or antique lace, ribbon and a silk/fabric handcrafted rosette. This is removable, so the cover can be hand-washed in lukewarm water as needed.


Hope you'll enjoy having a look and reading my feedback.
Monica.

23 comments:

  1. Monica~~~

    Congratulations on your new website. I love the bears, totes and of course hearts (anything hearts!!). I will be back to have a nice long look when I have a bit more time.

    Best of luck...

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - My - Goodness! Everything is STUNNING, Monica! What an amazing and talented artist you are! I must go visit your shop right now!!! =) Congratulations to you on this new endeavour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I know you will do well with your beautiful creations. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monica, you can be proud of your website. It looks so nice and it's a pleasure to watch.
    The bear pincushions are wonderful, also the hearts with that beautiful lace, ...

    Good luck !!!
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Monica, everything is just perfect! I am so happy for you! I know this will have much success. You have such a creative spirit.
    Hugs,
    June

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy for you! Everything has your wonderful touch. Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your new website, it looks wonderful and very welcoming. I have been working on a new website design for a long time, so I know just how much heart and soul goes into their creation. Love those pin cushions - too cute :) Hugs, Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The new website is looking really good. Best wishes for lots of sales. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Monica, congrats for the new website. You make pretty things.
    Hugs
    Charo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, Monica! What wonderful news - I can't wait to explore the site.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Monica,

    Congratulations on your new website and I wish you the very best.
    I love your little pincushions, the hearts and the Scotch terrier tote.
    I hope that you are having a lovely weekend

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Monica,congratulations I am so excited for you. I love all the things here. going to your website now. Beautiful as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bravo, my sweet friend!!!! The website is beautiful...a true relection of your heart's desires.

    Love & hugs!
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just discover your web site and i think i'll come very often, it's beautiful! catherine

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! You have been busy! So many beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on your website opening Monica, it is really beautiful and looks so professional :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. How adorable! I especially love all the plaid. Just as cute as can be!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations Monica!!! It all looks so fabulous!
    I am off to have a look!
    It is so nice that you could do this, I am sure it will be a huge success!
    Hugs,
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your new treasures! I tried to open your website but, for some reason my AOL service kept freezing up when I would try to load your site. DARN! I will come back & look another time. Love the bear pin cushions! Hope you do really well. I have always wanted my own website. Maybe that will be something I try after the holidays. Hugs~Charlene & Reba

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh My Goodness! how cute are these. I am just dieing here. I adore the little bunny, they are just way to cute to poke with pins and your hearts are adorable and so festive.
    I love it all, Great Job.
    Take care and have a fun week of creating,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm so proud for you!!!
    Every little detail is wonderful. I'm in awe of those pincushions...hard to make I think! Love the tartan reds...I know Kim had a paw in some of the projects, didn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Monica

    I am in love with those bears and hearts!!! They are lovely!!!

    Hope you have a nice day :)
    Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations on your new website! I have had a busy week and I am now catching up on blog posts. Your pincushions are amazing. Just luv them! I will check it all out now :) Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love connecting with you!