explore my site

Monday, February 8, 2010

With Spring in Mind...

... I created Violet!
I had found two vintage dolls with identical pretty porcelain face, you might remember Snowflake...

Violet is really ready for Spring, with an outfit  of the most beautiful blackcurrant shade and a bow made with antique lace, prettified by a stunning purple vintage earring.

I added a few postcards in my display, so you get the idea of her dimensions.

I sooooo love violets, maybe because I was born in March when they first make their appearance after the long winter!  Can't wait to pick them from our garden and adorn the house with pretty posies! Well, when snow melts.
Monica x.

10 comments:

  1. Oh Monica, I love her, she is adorable!!!!!
    Love the colour!
    Hugs,
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable! I'm seeing this color pop up in different places and I just love it. Gets me excited for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Violet is lovely, Monica !
    What a beautiful color and gorgeous tag !
    I love violets too. I'm looking forward to Spring.
    Nice evening,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monica, she is breathtaking! Just beautiful.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Violet is very beautiful, love her name and color. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so cute!! I too love her name!! Beautiful!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Monica,
    I love her, but you know I love all that you create. You said your birthday is in March, so is mine. What day is yours, mine is March 7.
    Enjoy your day,
    Hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love connecting with you!