Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Food.

Here we are, it's Easter time once again!
And with Easter quickly approaching, I have to prepare traditional Italian food! Well, my Grandmother and Mother always used to bake Torta Pasqualina at Easter, and I love to continue the tradition each and every year! Here it is... In our family we use only artichokes and not spinach leaves. Our recipe is pretty similar to this one.


Chocolate bunnies and asparagus are always on our table as well. 

Hope you are having a beautiful day!
Monica x.

9 comments:

  1. Monica - what a wonder-woman you are in the kitchen! Your Easter treats look FABULOUS! =) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Monica

    Yummie......... these things looks nice and sweet.........enjoy your easter days..and a big hug for kim and you............bye !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monica,

    Lovely post and the food you have prepared looks wonderful.
    I am just waiting for the dough to rise for my hot cross buns.

    Have a very happy Easter weekend
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so yummy!!! Making me hungry!
    Hugs
    Happy Easter
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monica, it is always so beautiful here. I always enjoy a visit. I hope you enjoy your Easter. I just had a few days with my Mom at home, man I could tell you about the chocolate I ate. Goodness! Hugs to you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my best wishes for a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Torta Pasqualina is fabulous!!! I wish you a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Monica you are such a talent in the kitchen. Just like everything else you do, this is beautiful.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh mercy look at that pastry!!! Gorgeous!!!
    I can't wait to go read the recipe.
    Family traditions can be very nice :)
    I've read down this far to catch up :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love connecting with you!