explore my site

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy Pink Saturday and Fourth of July!

Another week's over, gosh, it looks incredible to me! It's July already! Am I getting older??LOL
Our hostess Beverly graciously allowed us to post blue, red and white together with pink, today ... so I thought to share some corners of my home and garden all decked out for July 4th (please indulge my American heart!).
Under the patio...



... easy peasy centerpiece for tomorrow's table...

Thomas in Americana glory (see, I coffee stained two new flags!)...

Our living room table... my DH loooves when I decorate our home this way! We purchased the flag carpet in Boston at Quincy Market a couple of years ago, and you may remember my re-made cupboard. I DO LOVE them!

This decoration I created a few years ago now resides in NYC with my hubby's dear friend, Alex (hellooooooo Alex!:))...

Let Freedom Ring!
Have a super-duper weekend, everyone!
Monica x.

18 comments:

  1. Happy 4th and happy PS! love the setting..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy pink, red, white and blue Saturday Monica
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Very nice combo of red, white and blue AND pink! Happy PS and happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!!! Happy 4th to you!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just perfect, Happy Pink Saturday and have a very safe and wonderful 4th. Char

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely post, Monica! Happy Fourth! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Blog is Delightful, Happy 4th to you, have a blessed and safe weekend!
    Ebony

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Monica, I just want to tell you that your blog is one that I visit when I just want to see something lovely or a wonderful project. I love popping by and always leave inspired. Thank you for sharing your gifts with us out here in blogland. It's a real blessing to me!

    These flowers are gorgeous! And I love the eye you have for taking pictures and creating vignettes. Always beautiful!

    Have a wonderful Fourth celebration!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 4TH of July...thanks for your lovely comment on my blog...happr summer weekend..............hugs for Kim and for you...........love Ria....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 4th. July!

    Have a nice weekend.

    Hugs
    Charo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photos of the flowers. I love all your patriotic decor!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  12. HOw pretty!
    Happy Pink Saturday Monica and a blessed 4th of July weekend.

    R e g i n a

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Monica,

    I enjoyed seeing your 4th of July decorations around your home ~ everything looks so bright and colourful.
    I hope that you are having a lovely weekend

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Monica, such gorgeous flowers, I love how pink goes so well with red, white and blue!
    and thank you for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment!

    Have a blessed 4th!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely flowers! Hope you have a spectacular Fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy 4th of july and pink saturday sounds amazing! I LOVE the color pink! Your photos are amazingly beautiful! Have a lovely merry happy rest of the weekend and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great pictures Monica, Your flowers are just amazing. Do you actually grow all of these beauties yourself? Just stunning. Hope you are having a great weekend, thanks for your get well comments. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, Monica... what a feast for the eyes!

    Happy Fourth to you!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love connecting with you!