explore my site

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Blog Love.

There are talented, sweet and kind people out there waiting to be dicovered... 
Please let me share some blog love today, and introduce three amazing women (and two handsome boys ;)) !


My Mom, posing for me with the heart I made for her. The picture was inspired by Kathy's Cottage.


Deb and Ernie (Posted from Home)
... You will love this cute boy! As well as Deb's stunning pictures and inspiring writing.
The cutest Golden boy... and an amazing knitter! Don't you just love that red vest?? You may already know her sister, Claudia over at Mockingbird Hill Cottage.
Our meeting was 'serendipitous'... in fact, Melissa believes in syncronicity. You will be blown away by her fabulous and useful crochet baskets! She has just created a 'Toffee and Light Blue' one- how beautiful.

Hope you pop by their blog and say hello!! 
***
Thank you for your adorable comments about my new haircut! You made me smile big. I try to drop a note to everyone, but if time doesn't allow me to, please know I cherish each word you leave over here... ♡ I'm crazy busy, as you can imagine. I'm packing, organizing, getting rid of stuff, spending more time with my parents, continuing to work, arranging for our trip to the UK to find a house, doing all the bureaucracy. We know when we have to move, but have no idea where our new nest will be! Hope we'll find the perfect one (or at least, close to it!). I trust the Abundance.
Smiles from our home to yours!
Monicax.

9 comments:

  1. Hola Mónica,
    pasé para dejarte un abrazo cariñoso
    buena semana
    besos
    Lore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how nice to see my sister's blog mentioned here. She is the best - a talented knitter,a great mother, daughter and sister. I'm very proud of her. Thanks, Monica!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica,

    You are such an angel! I think my heart skipped a beat when I saw your Blog Love for me. Thank you so much!

    I am so glad we have connected. I'll be thinking of you as you prepare for your big move to the UK. I can feel the happiness in your words which makes me so glad for you.

    Melissa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will pop by and visit! Your heart is lovely! Rachaelxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck in your new adventure!
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet your Mom is holding (cherishing!) your heart! I will have to check out these new blogs - I haven't done much blog exploring lately, and I appreciate your direction! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have made so many lovely friends through blogging ~ Thank you so much Monica for the "Blog Love" ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Arrived here from latabledenana..what a beautiful blog and and you are so talented.
    I'll be popping by again!
    Warmest South African greetings
    Shel

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have some antique linen scraps I have been wanting to turn into a heart. THIS is the shape I have been looking for but alas can find no pattern or template.

    Did you do this free hand?
    So lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love connecting with you!