Tuesday, November 2, 2010

S.O.S!! Magazine Needed!!

Update: Thank you very much, ladies! I'm grateful for your kindness! Found it x

Can anyone in the US help me, please??
I've been published in this fabulous issue of Somerset Holidays and Celebrations, but unfortunately I haven't received my complimentary copy due to postal issues, and it looks like I cannot order it online anymore. But it should be still available in American bookstores and craftstores!
I'll gladly pay for it + p&p, if anyone would be so kind to purchase a copy for me...
Please leave a comment here, and I'll be back to you via email to discuss the details!
Thank you in advance, precious friends!
Monica x.

3 comments:

  1. I'll be glad to go look for one for you. Has someone already said they will pick one up? Hope you are having a great week. Hugs to Kim & you. Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi monica..if charlene can't find it, let me know. i just saw it today as a matter of fact in my local book store. i would be happy to send it to you! congratulations on being published in it! That's wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one and would be glad to sell it to you.
    Let me know if you would like it.
    babslanglois@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete