Thursday, December 30, 2010

Looking Back: My Pink 2010!

It looks incredible it's the very end of another year! 
To say good bye to this exciting year, filled with spiritual and personal growth , I'm posting a collage of a meaningful photo from each month. I chose to stick to a 'pink' theme as I noticed this color made its appearance often in my posts over the year (even if I'm a white and blue girl at heart!), not only on Pink Saturdays! ;) 

As usual, I started 2010 with my gratitude journal and my faithful companion, Simple Abundance. 

In February, I shared with you my collection of vintage Valentines.

In March I opened a vintage shop on Etsy, I was unexpectedly forced to close after a few months only, due to personal reasons.

While the month of April was a challenge for me, because of my accident and my Dad's surgery, I tried to keep my chin up eating chocolate eggs and playing with my camera!

In May I really enjoyed Nature, Spring weather after a long winter, and my peonies!

In June I participated in Where Bloggers Create Party and shared pictures of my studio.

July was a moment of reflection, I gave myself permission to play and relax...

August was nothing short of incredible and amazing! Complete strangers rang at the door asking if our home was for sale and they bought it in a beating of wings, I made it to the cover of Artful Blogging, I had my work published again and again, and I was incredibly creative... I chose these colorful pictures to represent how I felt, perceiving Abundance all around me...


In October, off we went to England...

... and in November we were back again!

I lastly savored each and every day of the month of December, spread some cheer with a giveaway, and I spent an unusual, simple, peaceful, restful and joyous Christmas with my family, grateful for all the blessings this year has brought me.
A happy, prosperous New Year to all of you. My wish is that you grow in harmony and beauty inside and outside, and spread your wings to fly free!
With love (and gratitude),
Monica x.

31 comments:

  1. This is a post espeially for me !!! PINK !!!...i thought i love May the most but than i saw Kim in July.....o my sweetie !!! my lovely dog !!! i like her !!! and you too of course........i post tomorrow my last of the year on the last day....i am a traditional person......you better say emotional on this time.....hahahahahahh!!....and today we have a lovely day together me and my husbunny !!! ....love love ......


    EEN HEEL GOED EN GEZOND 2011 !!!...

    LIEVE GROETJES VAN MIJ....

    ★ ┊    ★ ┊┊   ★ ┊  ★ ┊    
    ┊   ┊ ☆   ☆┊ ┊     ★┊  
      ★ ┊    ★ ┊ ★ ┊ ★ ┊
    ┊   ┊ ☆   ☆┊    ★┊ ☆ ☆ 
    ☆┊   ☆   ★ ┊    ★ ┊┊ ☆   
    ┊   ┊ ☆   ☆┊    ★┊★┊ ★
    ☆┊ ☆   ★ ┊    ★ ┊ ☆

    A REALLY GOOD AND HEALTHY 2011 !!!

    WARM HUGS FROM ME ........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your review very much- very beautiful!

    All the best to you in 2011.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty.. pefection in pink..really..Love your photography! So feminine..All the best for the coming year~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Monica,

    What an inspiring year! I enjoyed this post very much. Your photos are just wonderful.

    Good luck with the move. Happy New Year!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautifully reflective post of your wonderful year, Monica!!! ;) xo Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely reflection of 2010. Thank you for sharing. Happy New Year. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful. I'm a new reader, so I'm looking forward to reading here in the coming year : )!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoyed seeing your year in review - beautiful photos.
    Hope you have a Very Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Monica, each and every image is like that from a magazine. Truly magnificent. You certainly have been surrounded by abundant beauty and blessings this past year. Wishing you all the best for 2011. Blessing of peace, joy and love to you and yours. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful year!

    *☆★✯ Belle Année 2011 ✰✫✬*

    Hugs
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Monica,
    What a gorgeous collection of photos reflecting the past year!! Congrats on all of your success this year! Thank you so much for sending well wishes to my Mom, I so appreciate it!
    I wish you very joyous and healthy New Year!!
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful!

    Happy New Year Monica!!!

    Charo

    ReplyDelete
  13. You did manage to find a little PiNk in your posts~ That makes me smile. Another Friday's Favorite for sure :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You take the most delightful photos! Always makes me smile.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful post. Thoroughly enjoyed looking through your past posts, especially the one of England ~ a place I've always wanted to visit. Happy New Year!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful way to recap the year...Each month was lovely!
    Wishing you a Happy New Year!
    Jil

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely look back. May this year also be filled with many blessings!
    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy New Year to you! What a terrific post. Enjoy your day and the new year as well. Anne

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Monica Sweetie...
    Thank you for taking me on this beautiful road of memories. Each bend was filled with love, laughter and color. I have so enjoyed blogging with you sweet friend. I can't wait to see what 2011 brings to us.

    You are a true gem. Thank you for sharing with me this year. I have been touched many times with the beauty in your posts.

    Many hugs and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great post!!

    Happy New Year to you and yours!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dear Monica,

    So wonderful to see the beautiful year review of 2010 and your gorgeous photos. It had been a big year for you.
    Wishing you a happy new year, filled with much love, good health, many blessings and all that makes you happy.
    I am so thankful of your beautiful friendship and love looking at the beautiful heart doll on my Inspiration board.

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  22. what beautiful photos throughout the year you have! love love love them all. happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a lovely post !
    Happy New Year, dear Monica, that all your wishes may come true !
    Hugs to you and Kim,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a beautiful year you've shared. I especially like the Valentines! :)

    Wishing you a blessed and happy New Year!

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  25. Monica, you have had such an eventful year, and I hope and pray that 2011 will be filled with all the joy and blessings your heart can hold, my friend. Your photographs are lovely, but so are you!

    Happy, Happy New Year to you and yours...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. What lovely photos. Happy Pink New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful photos! Happy New Year!

    Hugs'
    Catlyn

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a lovely view of all those posts from last year. Let's hope that 2011 will even be better! Wishing you lost of love, laughter, health and happiness! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you so much for the beautiful recap of your year. I enjoyed your photos very much and they are very beautiful. You are an extremely creative woman. May you have a wonderfully happy new year!
    Hugs, LisaKay

    ReplyDelete
  30. Just gorgeous! Happy Pink New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a beautiful, reflective post for 2010 ♥
    Congratulations on all your wonderful, well deserved success! I am thrilled every time I see one of your beautiful photos in a magazine :-)
    Wishing you a Blessed, Healthy & Joyful 2011 ♥
    Deb & Ernie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love connecting with you!