explore my site

Monday, January 31, 2011

If Anna is Reading...


Anna is a Somerset Life reader who wrote me the kindest words of appreciation for my work (... thank you, by the way! It was lovely to hear from you!), and was particularly interested in the burlap ribbon I used to embellish my ribbon roses published some time ago. She doesn't have a blog, and I cannot reach her via email. After I repeatedly received failure notice from the server, and for anyone else interested, I thought to share here this etsy shop, and this, and this, that sell burlap and jute ribbons. 
If anyone knows different suppliers, please feel free to add the links in the comment section.
Anna, if you happen to be reading, please email me back letting me know you read this. So sorry my private note cannot reach you!:(
Monica x.

9 comments:

  1. love burlap ribbon...so cool! I thank you for the links!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new week darling !! .....like that ribbon.......love love Ria...xxx...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Monica, I rushed out to buy all the magazines I could, eek, they are so beautiful, well done sweetie!!! I noticed your work, tucked in here and there not just the fabulous articles but even in the back too, how wonderful!!!!
    Love, love to see you in print!!!!
    Hugs,
    Mags
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Monica! I carry burlap in my etsy shop as well!
    www.etsy.com/myhydrangeahome

    ReplyDelete
  5. Correct link:
    www.myhydrangeahome.etsy.com

    Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can imagine that she loves this......
    Love your work also.......
    Fine new week
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore your flowers on the scarves. What do you have for summer? Do you sell them on Etsy? Eager to know. I have a little boutique & we're always on the hunt for the unusual and unique. Yours are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love connecting with you!