Saturday, February 5, 2011

Green Craft? Oh Yeah.

You all know I have a thing for eco- chic projects... so I'm always flattered and excited when one of my creations is featured in this amazing magazine!

Many thanks to Amanda for her always great job! This issue is absolutely to be kept!

My woolen scarves are modeled here too ;) oh I love this shot!

But my Mom was a great model too, don't you think?? I love to ask her to model for me, I know she's delighted! We spend such wonderful Mother and Daughter quality time... we always laugh a lot!

Love this one... I kept it simple but sophisticated, adding sparkle and vintage buttons. Can't wait to wear it!



This version in black and white is not featured in the magazine (you can find the instructions on how to make it, though), but I wanted you to see it. I especially designed it for the evening or a special occasion. The hand- sewn pearls and the velvet rosette add a touch of glamour to the soft mohair. Can't wait to sport this too ;)


Hope I haven't bored you stiff with my publications! You know I show them here also for my 'non blogging' friends and family to enjoy! They expect me to do that ;))
I'd have tons of other things to tell you, I feel very chatty today, but I must dash now. A tower of boxes is waiting to be moved out of the living room. And we'll have a yummy pizza tonight! Must go and heat the oven.
Happy weekend everyone!
Monica x.

13 comments:

  1. More congratulations are in order for you, Monica (and for your SWEET model, too!!!). xo Your scarves are absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your woolen scarves are beautiful!.And you mother is a very special model!!!.Enjoy your week end...and your pizza!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation!! love the scarves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Monica...your talents never cease to amaze me. The scarves are just beautiful!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monica...what a great post. We are all so proud of you and I hope you never stop posting about your amazing publications. I love the scarves, such a great use of yarn. And you know how much I love yarn. Congrats!!!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on being featured on numerous
    Stampington and & Co publications...no surprise though:) I love your scarves! I've never seen anything quite like them..stunning!

    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to you, Monica! Very beautiful scarves (and model):) It doesn't bore me at all to hear that one of my blogging buddies got published! It's exciting and it should be shared so we can get excited too!
    Blessings,
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is great to see you in this magazine ......congratulations darling !!! lovely sunday....love love love Ria....xxx...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic, congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and so unique!

    I'm not bored either by a long stretch!

    Hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Monica,
    These are so lovely; I can't wait to see this issue, hopefully later this week. Your Mom made a wonderful model~ Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Monica, those are fabulous. I love scarves, they can dress up anything. yours are gorgeous, so is your Mom. hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to you, Monica!
    I love your scarves!
    very veru very nice !!!! greetzzz Gustaviana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love connecting with you!