Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Feature in White!

Oh happy day!:)
This week, for White Wednesday, I'm sharing one of my creations that is published in the current issue of Altered Couture.


It is the very first time I have my work modeled! Oh what a thrill!;) Thanks to Beth for this splendid feature. It is the first time too I've been published in this gorgeous magazine... Did I ever mention I love fashion? (on the not-so-funny side, I am struggling to pack my wardrobe right now! Waaay too many clothes in there! Not to mention the shoes and bags ;)))

I altered a thrifted pair of shoes (I bought for $0.70/£0.40/€0.50) to something super chic!

And matched the hair accessories.

Here are some additional shots of the details for you to appreciate...




Please visit sweet Kathleen and all the other White Wednesday participants to see their whites! I have another feature to share with you in another post! Stay with me ;)
Monica x.

17 comments:

  1. Congrats on the feature, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!! Congratulations ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwww beautiful whites here today !! love it....happy evening darling !!! love love love Ria....xxx.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so gorgeous Monica! I've never got that magazine before, but will be on the lookout for it. LOVE the shoes!
    - susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful shoes....what the size?. :-)
    Ihhi iihh I like flowers!!!!.Please let me know!!!!.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! Congratulations! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh how gorgeous! and to have them published as well is so awesome for you..and for all of us who follow you and your lovely blog! Oh happy Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Monica! Very, very pretty!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Love the white blog post, love the shoes, love the mag (of course), love you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving catching up with you. Sad though that you too are in a place of upheaval in your life. We shall hold hands together and move forward in the most positive manner we know how. xoxo Aleta

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your feature Monica! Your pieces are magnificent and romantic...love them. I've considered sending some of my work to them and now I'm inspired!

    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your feature! Those shoes are TDF!! And the hair accessory is fabulous!! I love them both!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful! I love the shoes and hair accessories! Would look lovely on a bride :)

    Must be such a thrill seeing yourself in print again! So pleased for you!

    Hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Monica,
    I am so thrilled for you!!!how fun!!
    I love the shoes so much they are really original and creative. Very romantic, perfect for a wedding!
    Have a sweet day and big hugs for you, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Monica. What an outstanding article. Love it all. Thanks for sharing, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Monica - how wonderful for you! These are just beautiful - can't wait to see the magazine for myself - they weren't in yesterday so I'll be off to news stand again today.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness... how did I miss this one!!! Oh me oh my ... all this beauty you create (and published again, too)! Many hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love connecting with you!