explore my site

Saturday, February 26, 2011

A New Toy!

Just popped in to show what I had from my Valentine ;))
My hubby knew that while moving, what I most needed was a laptop! And here it is... I am a Mac girl since 2007, so I'm used to the magic of Apple already! But working on this is fantastic... truly.

I enjoyed blogging from it last week, while packing the last things around home...


I* am* in* love!!;)) Thanks honey ♡

I'm glad to report that I survived the first part of the move (our belongings put in storage) and now am struggling with the last things to be done here at the old property (lots of cleaning and still many things to throw away!). I am borrowing internet connection, I have to set up my own yet. So please apologies if I cannot visit you during these days. I can't wait to finally relax, begin a new chapter of my life, and catch up with you all!
Monica x

11 comments:

  1. good luck Monica. Sending you positive thoughts.
    Have a beautiful day,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! I'm a Mac girl too!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice!! Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! What a nice Valentine. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my darling Monica...glad to hear from you......nice that apple !!! we my hubby and i will buy also this one but they where sold out !!! so we must wait a few weeks now when their comes a new serie out .......we also have an aplle but my laptop is very old..so i have also a apple soon...but i must work hard to learn it !! lovely weekend....take care the last thing for your move are heavy....lots og love darling....from me ...xxx...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your laptop! I much prefer it to a regular computer.

    Continued good luck wishes with your moving!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your new toy... The Man has one but I'm still anchored to a desk *le sigh*... well, maybe one day I shall have a laptop of my very own and be able to take it to marvelous outdoor locales to blissfully Blog away in the splendor of Nature!

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your new laptop! What a precious gift from a precious man!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My laptop is a Mac and I love it! Congratulations, Monica.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Monica,

    How lovely! and what a wonderful present from your Valentine.
    I am also a Mac girl and love mine too - could never go back to a PC.
    Glad that you have got through the first part and good luck with the the cleaning and organizing.
    Sending hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know you're lovin that new laptop. I got one last year and I'll never go back ...
    Good luck with your move.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love connecting with you!