explore my site

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tendre Souvenirs.

In order to escape a wee bit from all the craziness of my last 12 days in this house, I am sharing some little things I made lately, between boxes to be filled and things to be organized.
I had some presents to wrap, so I thought I'd add a touch of care to their presentation creating cotton sachets...

Vintage images were printed on fabric and applied to easy-and-quick- to-make sachets, with free stitching. A lovely sentiment, finished off with tiny buttons, was the cherry on the cake.

I wrapped each gift in tulle or vintage pattern paper, included a tiny bunch of dried lavender I grew in my garden, a 'wish' ticket, and much love!



I used these sachets to 'dress' the pink tartan hearts I added as last minute gifts to my giveaway last November. They already reached Claudia and Ria, who were the two lucky winners, so I can show them here for you to enjoy too! 


Bye for now, talk to you again soon (... thanks for being there!).
Monica x.

17 comments:

  1. And I am the lucky recipient of one of those hearts, beautifully wrapped in tulle with lavender and enclosed in a beautiful bag! Thank you again, sweet Monica, for such a beautiful gift. I treasure it.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it you know that darling !!!.....it have a lovely place here in our house !!...when i look to the left i see your amazing presents !! i adore !!!....and i make a post of it too...i think it is my next post !! thanks again......love you Ria....xxx....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations as always, Monica! You put such LOVE into everything you touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's how to wrap a gift Monica. Wow, beautiful and I adore your sachets too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful, Monica!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely sachets Monica! Those 2 ladies were lucky recipients of the pink hearts, too.
    I'm so glad I'm following your lovely blog, and I just got a copy of Somerset Life where I was pleased to see you featured.
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    - Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I know the recipients of your gifts appreciate the extra touches you add to your gifts.
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. The hearts are gorgeous!!! And those sachets are awesome!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  9. The sachets are so beautiful, Monica, I love the vintage images !
    And your hearts are always gorgeous !
    Hugs,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh they must be so lucky with those hearts made with love.....
    I love your little bags also very much....
    They are really adorable......they are for having ;0)
    Fine day

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love them..love working w/ printed fabrics..:) Lovely and thank you for showing us..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice and precious! Full of love! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. My sweet friend~ Is there any detail that escapes your attention? You are extraordinary! I don't know how you find the time or energy to create such magnificent treasures with all you have on your plate at the moment!
    Love & Hugs <3
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  14. ....adorables hearts!!!.Lucky winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very beautiful, Monica. I love the vintage images.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have a loveliest of weekends, Monica! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love connecting with you!