explore my site

Monday, February 14, 2011

Vintage Valentines.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Here are some of my favorite Valentines from my extensive collection. 
I've been enamoured with Valentines since I was a young girl at school- born and raised in Italy, that was such a strange thing, because Valentines are not common at all over here! 
I began collecting them only a few years ago, while in Boston in 2008, and when I started blogging my collection started to grow as well. My dearest friends and some of my faithful readers blessed me with Valentines every now and then, knowing I love them and vintage postcards! THANK*YOU!
Moreover, I've been so lucky to dig out a whole lot of French postcards while 'tresure hunting', and many Valentines were included.
Should you fancy to take a peek at other pieces of my collection, even if I couldn't add those I have acquired over the last year, refer to this post.







Hope you have a love- filled day!
Monica x.

10 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine darling !!...love love love Ria................... ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ...... ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ... .... ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely collection..well part of a lovely collection indeed..You must have so many treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful.....
    Happy Heart Day Monica!!!!
    Hugs,
    Mags
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending you some love today.
    Fine valentines day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentine's Day! enjoy your day of love, hugs, and snuggles..
    Me too, I love old valentines..
    Have a sweet day and big hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Valentine's Day Monica. Love your collection. Have a wonderful day,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Valentine's Day, sweet Monica.

    I love valentines, too. And, these are all wonderful.♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely postcards, Monica !
    Happy Valentine's Day !
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Valentine's day to you and your loved ones. Gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Monica,

    So lovely to catch up with you and and all the beautiful photos you have to show us.
    Congratulations with all the articles published in the magazines.
    I love all the pretty vintage cards, aren't they so romantic and not at all like modern cards today. Hope that you had a wonderful Valentines day.

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love connecting with you!