explore my site

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Art Doll Quarterly and I Miss making Bears!!

Exciting news! My Bear Doll Pincushions made it to the glossy pages!
I'm so grateful to Jana Holstein for this opportunity, for her lovely and friendly emails, for her always sunny attitude. Thanks a bunch, Jana!

I so love this creation of mine that seeing it in print makes my heart beat faster!

Oooh I want to make more!!! I have new ideas swirling in my mind...







And I do miss making my bears too!!!!!! For those of you who repeatedly told me how much they love them... here are some archive pics of early and newer chaps! With a huge thank you for your support too!:)






Hope I will be able to make more, once I'm settled in a new nest with all of my tools! Hands permitting... I am almost finished with my medical tests and should have the surgery at the end of the month. Fingers crossed. Hope the surgeon will give me permission to stuff a bit... even if I already know what she's going to tell me.... naughty Monica!!!!! But hey... just a little stuffing every now and then... pleaaaase :)
Enjoy your day, remember there's still time to enter my giveaway here.
Monica x.

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations on having your work featured, they are adorable. Good luck with your surgery, hope it all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O my.....did you make these...????...all are wonderful!!!....goodnight sleep well...love Ria....xxx....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ze zijn werkelijk prachtig dit heb je super gemaakt... als ze je aan kijken is net alsof ze iets willen zeggen ... super gewoon .. veel liefs Viana

    ReplyDelete
  4. You MUST make more, Monica. You are so creative and gifted! I'm sooo in love with the black/white girly pincushion bear in the 7th picture!!! They are all adorable!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Monica,
    Oh how I LOVE your pincushion bears! They are adorable and congratulations in getting them published! WOOHOO! I love all your bears, actually.
    You are so talented, my friend. Thanks for sharing your wonderful news with us!
    You better do what the doctor tells you! :)
    Enjoy the rest of your week!
    Hugs,
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh they are so wonderful! Congratulations!
    xx, shell

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be thinking of you..I am sure you will amke more beautiful bears:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your bears and the bear pincushions are fabulous!!
    Congrats on your feature...I saw it and said...hey I know her! Ha!!
    Great article too
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Monica. I am in love with each and every one.♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would love to see more of your bear pin cushions! Perhaps in your shop? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Monica!!
    Your talent & creativity never cease to amaze me!
    Each little pincushion & bear is truly a work of art ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!!!!!! How GRAND to be published again! I ADORE those pin cushion bears. I think Elle & I want to buy the orange one! :)
    How are you & Kim adjusting? Elle sends licks & wags. And I'm sure the Princess does too from up above. HUGS!
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks like I've missed all the beautiful comments you left on this post due to the technical issues Blogger has had over the past few days :(((... be sure I read them all!!Thank you!
    Monica x

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are adorable! Congratulations on being published again.
    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh how wonderful for you Monica, to have your sweet Bear/Doll pincushions in a glossy magazine
    Congratulations you have been very busy.
    Also love your bears, they are all so sweet and the gift you made your Mum for Mothers Day.
    Wishing you all the best with the surgery and will be glad when the medical tests and surgery are all behind, for you.
    Take care and sending hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love connecting with you!