explore my site

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Gift.

This is a gift that I made for my Mom a few years ago. A clothes pin bag...

... so that she could think of me while doing the chores, and do them joyfully! I'm enjoying using it too, while I'm living here at my parent's house!

A simple washable print of a vintage postcard onto cotton, scraps of beautiful fabrics, my time and love! Isn't this the perfect Mother's Day gift?

I wish my Mom and all the Mothers out there a fabulous, happy day! Hope you'll be pampered and treated to the most beautiful gifts!
My giveaway post is just below this one, in case you missed it.
Monica x.

11 comments:

  1. It's beautiful. Wishing everyone a Happy Mothers Day too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!
    Happy Mothers' Day to you too
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy mom's day darling...enjoy....kisses from me....xxx...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is the perfect gift. I love it. Happy Mother's day to you and your Mother.
    Hugs,
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo very lovely! Wouldn't it be charming to see wash hanging on a line; it's a rairity these days. I'm sure your mother was blessed by your gift.
    Gerri

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow..Its really gorgeous!!! I just love those all gifts.. That fabulous bag and the flowers are looking awesome.. This is definitely for sweet mom. Thanks for this great post.Magento Themes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you and your mother shared a wonderful and love filled Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely post, Monica, beautiful gift !
    And I missed your previous post, such a beautiful giveaway, I love the way you paint violets !
    I would love to enter !
    Hugs,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Monique said...pop in to you, you won't be sorry.And wow, your blog is awesome.
    I have my tea and am sitting soaking up as much as I can of it.
    A happy day to you.
    Shel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love connecting with you!