explore my site

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Pink Peonies and about Beauty.

Today, for Beverly's Pink Saturday, I want to homage you with these amazing peonies from my garden... well, even if it's no longer mine, I always refer to it as 'my' garden. I had wanted it so bad, I have worked so hard and learnt patience in it, I made a barren, neglected piece of land bloom in wonderful colors, giving me the opportunity of being grateful every single day for its bountiful gifts and the joy it offered me and my family... and sometimes I miss it now.
But I've learnt (and I'm practicing at that) to let sadness go. Beauty and Abundance are in every corner, and I'm sure there's something fabulous in store for me and those I love!

Enjoy the Beauty around you every single day! I's always there, you just need to open your eyes!!!


Monica x

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my peonies..and yours too:) Mine are budding.. you will plant more Monica..
    I hope you are feeling wonderful:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful post, Monica! I'm sure the new owners of your garden continue to appreciate its beauty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a amazing pionies so beautioful...like your pictures !!... lovely weekend....love Ria...xxx..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Monica your pictures are so beautiful! You have captured the true beauty of one of the most beautiful blooms on earth. I'm still waiting for mine to bloom and can't wait. I'm certain a beautiful garden awaits your arrival in the horizon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Peonies are just beautiful! Lovely photos! Enjoy your weekend!
    -Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful - I love peonies - my all time favorite flower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hard to miss the beauty of those peonies!!!

    Enjoy your weekend,

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a amazing pictures of the peonies! Love them!!hughs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely post. Your photographs are stunningly beautiful. So glad to have found your site.

    Happy Pink Saturday to you. :O)

    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful PINK post. Love the peonies and that crackled pot, too, not to mention your awesome photography!

    Happy PS!
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such beautiful flowers and your photos and vignettes are fabulous!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely stunning photos and pinks! Happy Pink Saturday!
    ~ Julie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely peonies - you have the memories to hold onto. It's hard to get over the sadness sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These peonies are gorgeous, Monica, lovely pictures !
    Beautiful words about Beauty!
    Wish you a nice week,
    Hugs,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Pink Saturday, dear Monica. You are so right about noticing the beauty around us. It is everywhere.

    Your photos and blooms are gorgeous. I know you have another beautiful garden in your future.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear Monica,

    Your pink peonies are so beautiful and know you will have them growing well, in your garden again.
    Best wishes, dear friend

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love connecting with you!