explore my site

Sunday, September 25, 2011

I Am... I Love... I cannot Live Without...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! For my new followers and readers, here's a little bit about me...


I am...


An artist.

A photographer and stylist.

A crafter.

A good listener.

A sentimental keeper.


I love...


Nature.

Flowers and gardens.

Colors.

Golden Retrievers.

Books and bookstores.

Lace.

Pearls.

Antiquing and thrifting.

To write.

To paint.

To capture beauty through my lens.

To listen to the silence.

Stationery, since I was very young.

Paper of all kind.

Fabrics.

Inspiring quotes and readings.

Teddy Bears and dollshouses.

Rag Dolls.

Polka dots, checks and stripes.

The Ocean.

The Cotswolds.

Blues.

Whites.

Browns.

Hats and bags.

Daylight.

Conservatories.

Lighthouses.

Seasonal living.

Mail peeping out of the mailbox.

Growing orchids.

Patchwork quilts and eiderdowns.

Adirondack chairs.

Vintage luggage.

New England.

London.

Darjeeling.

Anything beachy.

Candles and lanterns.

Monograms.

Photographs, both old and new.

Cinnamon.

Lavender.

English thatched cottages.

Country style.

Pizza.

Panna cotta.

All vegetables and fruit.

Old movies.

Museums and libraries.

Linen clothes.

Denim.

Pony tail.

To make, to re-make.

Tartans.

Anything beachy.

Wool and Autumn.

Pumpkins and gourds.

Woolen blankets.

Cowls.

Scotland.

Jane Austen and the Bronte sisters.

Simple Abundance.

Marjolein Bastin.

Brambly Hedge.

Coordinated colors.

To always look for the silver lining.


I cannot live without...


Flowers.

Books.

My dog.

My Nikon.

My art supplies.

My Mac.

Tea.

Neck heating pads.

Moisturizing cream.

Turtle necks.


Monica x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love connecting with you!