explore my site

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Found Beauty #9- Hearts in the Mail!

You should know by now I do love hearts! ;)
So, when this package from my dear friend Deb arrived in the mail this morning, I just screamed with delight!

In case you're wondering, no, it isn't an early Valentine (even if it could be!) but a belated Christmas wish! The postal service here is usually very naughty at Christmas, and I end up opening many of my presents and cards in January/ February. Also in March at times! :(
Not only these hearts are perfect for my taste, but they also are exquisitely made. I can't stop staring at them, and while I'll save that with the Christmas ribbon for our tree, I have the red and white one hanging from the lamp on my working table, so I can see it (and smile) while I'm painting.


Thank you, dear friend ♥
By the way, these inspired me to start thinking Valentines... ;)
Monica x

16 comments:

  1. So sweet !!....xxx...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you & Kim like them xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice goodies, Monica. Don't you love receiving hand made gifts.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monica, I am thrilled for you with all your lovely gifts and was so excited to read your previous posts. It is so true that opportunities never just happen, that they are here. you have worked so hard and inspire so many of us every day. I am very excited for you. hugs from across the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely gifts, Monica, those hearts are so beautiful !
    Your new header is lovely too !
    Have a nice day !
    Hugs,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  6. *I have been in Valentine mode myself!! Ha!
    Adorable hearts
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun gifts to get in the mail! I especially love the one with the fabric rose on it. So gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky you, such adorable hearts! I'd keep them out year-round! Happy 2010 to you and sweet Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply ADORABLE !
    Best to You Dear Monica !

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's always a precious moment receiving a gift from our friends'heart!
    Un saluto grande
    Franca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes!!!!! Lovely!! I especially love the one with the writing on it. Lucky lady!

    Hugs, Diane

    Happy New Year, Monica! I'm happy to have met you last year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet gifts, Monica! Gifts from the "heart"! ;) I leave my heart sachets up the entire year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So, so beautiful, Monica! It's fun to keep receiving gifts throughout January, I think. Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

    xo

    Georgianna

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think it is serendipitous to get a belated Christmas package dear Monica. It is such a lovely gift of hearts.
    hugs from here...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love connecting with you!