explore my site

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Joyful Simplicities #5

Treating my body to a daily intake of vitamins, fiber and antioxidants is a must for me... and I like to serve the mix in pretty, colored bowls or cups, so the pleasure is doubled!

Consider this option for lazy children... my hubby is a bit lazy too, but cannot resist when I offer him vitamins, fiber and antioxidants this way!:) I don't always use strawberries and blackberries, but what I have on hand. Changing "colors" helps to mantain a well- balanced intake of what we need (that pills cannot supply).
Have a nice weekend everyone!
Monica x

10 comments:

  1. Definitely, simplifying is better even with food. I love fresh fruit, but especially on the weekends. I hope you enjoy yours!

    Angie
    http://oliveandwhite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yammie !!..have a nice weekend darling...love from me...xxx...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good for us Monica! I do this too...every morning and sometimes again in the evening when I'm craving. I'm hooked on spinach shakes too... just add fruit and water and blend it up. My daughter got me hooked.

    I loved seeing your beautiful art in SS. Such a wonderful layout my friend.
    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ever since my sons were children,they love fresh fruit salad with a little milk ice-cream on the top:delicious;)
    ...and I like this too!(especially ice-cream,but don't reveal it to them;), Monica!)
    Happy Sunday
    Franca

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so yummy, how could anyone resist?! I like a dollop of whipped cream on mine! :)

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. That photo looks so good, I'd like to take a spoonful! I can't wait for warmer weather so I can go berry picking. When my kids were little they use to love to go and sit under the blueberry bushes and eat the fruit. :)
    -Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...a glorious cup of deliciousness, so bright & vibrant...goodness for body & soul...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks yummy and you are so right!! Nothing can beat fresh food.
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could just eat that bowl of lovely fruit right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love connecting with you!