explore my site

Friday, April 20, 2012

A little Accident and we're Back.

We had so many things to do and see... but unfortunately had to come back earlier, after my husband slipped outside of our cottage hurting his shoulder... 
In any case, I have several shots to share with you in the next few days and tell you about them... a yummy vintage shop and pretty villages... please bear with me if I don't do that today. Yesterday the aircraft we were supposed to catch was hit by a lightning and ended up having a big hole in its body! Nedless to tell you, we were heavily delayed into the wee hours of the morning and are exhausted now!
Enjoy these shots of the English countryside... the colors are so different from one pic to another even if they've been taken on the same country road.




Driving on the wrong side of the road.. well, right or wrong is obviously just a point of view ;)


See you very soon, thanks for your patience.
Monica x

16 comments:

  1. Different views,but all beautiful!Have a nice week end !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying all is well with your hubby and you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos.
    So sorry about your husbonds accident Monica - hope he feels better soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your husband soon recovers from his accident. That, on top of the airplane incident, seems to have made for a harrowing return!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A hole in your plane - blimey! I hope your poor husband got some good NHS care while you were with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Cotswold shots over your last few posts. Do hope the hubbies ok x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear about your husband. I hope he is doing better. Your photos are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Monica, your lovely package arrived yesterday. I am just so honored to have your incredible watercolor. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for picking my name. So sorry to hear about your husband, hope he is healing. Your pictures are lovely. I featured you on my blog today, come take a peek.
    hugs to you,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you're happy with it Meredith! Enjoy! :)

      Delete
  9. You've had a rather eventful time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope all is well with you both. Love the beautiful photos of the country side.
    I would love to visit them all! Somerset and Stampington are my favorites.
    I think I have every one of their mags from the beginning...needless to say, I have stacks. BUT...these are all so inspiring, and I love all the stories. It is so much fun to meet the authors. I thought the burlap and clay you did was awesome. I haven't done very much with clay. I think I'm afraid of it!!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Peace and Blessings, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy,
      nice to meet you! Thank you for your lovely comment... it's never too late to play with clay! Hope you'll have fun!

      Delete
  11. Great photos! Hope your husband is doing much better - sorry about his fall.
    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope your hubby is better now! Life happens, I hope by the time you read this he has recovered and life has resumed back to normal~
    ATB :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Many thanks for all your well wishes and kindness... they mean a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ouch! I certainly hope he heals quickly. I must say how much I have enjoyed your post of your trip. A wonderful vacation indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love connecting with you!