explore my site

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Bye Bye Tears!


First of all, let me thank you for your sweet support over the past month or so. After the bad spell due to a high level of stress, the sun is finally shining again! :) A quick post today, because after Surtex I've been showered with lots of things to do and new designs to work on! Hence sorry if I am kinda absent from my blog and yours at the moment. I can tell you the show went really well, I am flattered by the response to my work and very very happy, as never before. It took me awhile to answer my calling, but this is surely what I'm meant to do! :) I feel such a deep joy inside... In brief, I meant to tell you:
1. I have just seen my first products! It was SO exciting! They are making something beautiful with my art! I'll give you all the details when I am allowed to. I already saw some of them, all brilliant, you're going to love them too.
2. No, you haven't missed the link to my new online place... it won't be ready for launch until later this summer! I'm currently working on my new blog/website design, helped by talented and darling Hope. I'm sure it'll rock your socks off!
3. I needed a logo, and I'm happy to tell you I came up with something I love and that's soo me! You'll see it in my new website.
4. Currently also working on new (free) craft tutorials for you! But boy, life's just hectic at the moment, so please be patient.
Have a wonderful day, everyone!
Monica x

17 comments:

  1. Welcome back! You have SO many wonderful things going on! Life can be like that! Take care dear.

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Everything sounds so exciting! Congrats!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Monica,
    I am so happy that you are happy once again!!

    hugs and love
    Karen B. ~ Todolwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy that things are looking up for you and that you are walking in the sunshine once again- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to hear that you are busy busy and feeling better. Can't wait to see it all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...life is funny at times there's a word for it but i cant think..I saw a butterfly print just a few hours ago similar to the ones you design & I immediately thought of you & how you'd not posted for a while, I hoped all was ok...then when home I log on & you've posted!...so pleased all is going well and it's just the best news that your heart is happy & smiling...I do hope your products reach my shores it'll be so nice to pick up a piece in my hand & know you've designed it...big loVe Monica...Melxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad the clouds have gone away and the sun is shining. Sending you a big hug,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're enthusiasm is infectious! You know I am THRILLED for you!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am happy to hear that the sun is shining for you again and YOU are happy! Congratulations on all of your wonderful news! You soo deserve it! I am anxious to see your new website and all of your artwork offerings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful time in your life - busy, yes, but so much excitement and fulfillment. I'm happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so glad to hear Surtex was a win win!!! Congratulations and I can't wait to see all the adorable artwork!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so excited for you and doing the happy dance that there is a new posting for me to enjoy. I have missed you and wish you continued success.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you, dear ladies! I can't wait to show you, can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice art work Monica!I like your creative work and heading bye bye tears is just superb..Keep it up!PSD to WordPress

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Monica,
    I'm so, so happy for you. I'm not surprised that Surtex turned out to be a success for you though. :) What a joy for you to use your talents and gifts the way that you do! I'm glad that your bad spell is diminished and things are looking up for you. I can't wait to hear about all your exciting news.
    May you continue with your happy summer, my friend.
    Hugs,
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Monica,

    So happy to hear that things are going well for you ~ how exciting.
    Look forward to seeing your new website.

    Sending hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love connecting with you!