explore my site

Monday, June 11, 2012

Quick Gift Wrap!

Super- duper quick... No mess...
Sometimes it happens we have a "just because" little thought, coupon, sample for a friend to try... how can we prettify it in seconds (without muddling up too much)?
Just adding a paper doily!


In this case, I sent along to a friend one stick of Coccoina glue to try. Even if it's a humble thing, you can always add that special touch that tells the recipient you care.


Use a kraft paper bag for your gift, and simply close with a paper doily folded in half and stapled in place. Use half of a doily to embellish your handwritten card. Plain. Simple. Quick. Lovely.


Hope your week is off to a fantastic start!
Monica x

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the beautiful ideas, Monica! Presenting presents with loving presence is not one of my gifts; but when I use your suggestions in the future, I will certainly improve my presentations :)
    Joy to you and yours,
    Gracie <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a simple touch can elevate the presentation of the littlest of gifts! Have fun!

      Delete
  2. It's just splendid for wedding, too!
    I've just made a crochet "wedding shopper" for a friend and I'll give her it ,with your fantastic idea doily card!!!
    Sei troppo forte! Great!
    Franca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I'm sure your friend will be thrilled!

      Delete
  3. ...I think the wrapping always makes the gift, not only does it personalise your gift but it shows the thought, care & attention your devote to that person...Gift Wrapping is my all time favourite...somehow I knew it would mean the same to you...thank you for sharing your wonderful idea's Monica it just goes to show that there is Always time to do that little bit extra...Melxx :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Mel, just a little touch can tell a thousand words!

      Delete
  4. Uncanny..I just did some brown gift bags:) That glue stick is so cute too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... And it smells divinely! It looks like we always are in sync :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you for such a simple embellishment which is so very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll show more presentation/gift wrapping ideas in the future... Stay tuned!

      Delete
  6. Lovely! and this paper doily is really really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I think they are usually used as coasters :) but they have loots of creative uses!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you! I love connecting with you!