Saturday, July 28, 2012

Happy Birthday dear Beverly!


Today my dearest wishes and much love go to a very special "birthday girl", Beverly, who graciously hosts Pink Saturday each and every week. Unfortunately, due to job committments, I am no longer able to join in blog parties if not sporadically, but today Beverly celebrates one of those "decade birthdays" and I couldn't miss it for sure!
Pink and yellow is her chosen theme- what's better than this pretty painted posy (one of my favorites I painted last year, I hope to show you more soon!) to wish her Happy Birthday? Many happy returns, dear Beverly. I hope you have a grand day.
Monica xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Beverly. Your painting is so very lovely, Monica. From one introvert to another, I wish you a very happy day! :) Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's absolutely perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A special yellow sunflower for Beverly!
    ... and happy weekend to you,Monica:)
    Franca

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very lovely! What a sweet way to say happy birthday!!

    Hugs to you!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a dear friend you are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the painting!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love connecting with you!