Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Creative Living Idea: Up-cycled Bicycle Basket.

Very often, the best of ideas come from unexpected finds. Like this bicycle wire basket, found curbside a while back... White + Rusty= Perfection- I simply couldn't pass it by!
It now houses my magazines on my coffee table. Beneath it, an antique, hand- embroidered linen bath towel I purchased at the antique market last year.
Definitely my favorite corner of the house for relax at the moment!


Sharing my treasure at White Wednesday. Visit the other participants for plenty of inspiration in white and neutral shades!

If you are a subscriber to Stampington Postscript newsletter, you may have already spotted my upcycled bicycle basket , as one of the winners of the Styled Cover Photo Contest. Yay!
Hope you all have a creative day!
Monica x

11 comments:

  1. Yay great news, you always are so clever with your projects x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the basket!
    Hugs
    SUeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Monica! I did spotted your up cycle bicycle basket. Well done. Happy WW to you. Ciao Rita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you. Your images and projects are always so lovely. the beach photos are beautiful! Wishing you a wonderful rest of the week. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Monica
    I loved your photo..I'm going to go share my now! :D

    I love bike baskets...yours was a wonderful find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ciao Bella!

    So good to hear from you...I have missed you and have been thinking of you too. Hope your licensing adventures are going well. Cannot wait for the big reveal.

    Stay beautiful.

    Ciao,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really a great idea,Monica!
    I have an old wire bottle rack that is a new and nice magazine rack for my favourite magazines, rolled up.
    E' bello dare una seconda vita agli oggetti!Recycling is fun and good!
    Buona serata
    Franca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations...your creations will be admired by many! The basket is so cute and I really love the linen towel! :)

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY is right!! Such a lovely photo, Monica. The towel is so perfect as is all the chippy wonderfulness!

    Hugs to you sweetie!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Catherine, Sue Ann, Tammy, Jane, Becky!
    So kind of you!

    Rita, Ella- congrats to you too! I smiled seeing your photographs among the winners! Bravo!

    Suzanne- hehe... I know you're waiting anxiously! Thanks for asking, by the way! Yes, I have a number of things up my sleeve, but production takes A LOT of time! Glad you'll be there for the big reveal! :)

    Franca- lovely idea! And I totally agree with you!
    Thanks for always popping by for a chat over tea and cake!:)


    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous! I want! Rachael xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love connecting with you!