1. That I truly love the Ocean and can spend hours on the beach! But only when a very few people are around, and preferably at dawn or dusk.
2. That I need to find some silent "me" time in my day to contemplate and give thanks, no matter what happens on the outside or where I am. That a journal can be very helpful as active meditation and stress reliever.
3. That you can take gorgeous pictures even with a point and shoot camera (all in this post taken this way), and if you're just dead tired there's no need to carry your heavy camera gear with you, cause you won't relax and enjoy the moment.
4. That my husband is my favorite person to chat with (apart from the dog LOL).
|Isle of Wight in the distance.|
5. That I am a bit obsessed with rocks or any beach treasure used as simple home decor. That rocks are heavy (see last point of this list).
6. That beach- hunting, cadenced by the sound of the sea and cry of the seagulls, is quite a therapeutic activity.
|Hunting for fossils (which we actually found!) on the Jurassic Coast of England.|
7. That love is everywhere, even if sometimes I don't see it. That I have to stay open to see it.
|I've started a collection of heart- shaped rocks.|
8. That just doing nothing is the best thing to do for complete relaxation and to recharge your batteries.
9. That I seriously have a big problem with suitcases! ;)
How are you? What are you up to? MISSED YOU!!