Sunday, September 16, 2012

Flowers for You!

Just popping in today to say a huge thank you for all of your love and sweet words for Kim! I have read her all of your comments and emails... I am hoping to come and say thank you personally to each of you, but between work and tending to Kim all day long, and bring her here and there, I'm not sure I'll be able to reach everyone. Please do know I really am grateful for each of you and your loving words!
These gorgeous roses, from my most recent photoshoots, are for you!


A new tutorial (to create something super cute) is in the making, and I hope to share here lots of exciting new things soon, too!
Happy Sunday everyone!
Monica x

9 comments:

  1. Things are sounding good:)

    On a Sunday too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love for Kim and you...♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Kim is doing so much better now. Sending continued prayers and blessings, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much,Monica !
    Happy Sunday evening
    Franca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you both lots xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH NO!!!! I hope our sweet girl is better!! I have been so busy with a HUGE remodel that I am so behind in my blog reading. PLEASE KNOW that Elle & I are sending healing hugs, prayers, licks & wags to both you & Kim. I KNOW SHE IS YOUR 4EVER BEST FRIEND... Remember what a basket case I was with sweet Reba not well. Let us know how she is but, I KNOW you want to spend every minute willing her to be well. HUGS!
    Charlene & Elle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I and mine have been so concerned about how Kim is doing. We've added her to our list of friends & family that we pray for every night!
    Is she doing ok? I believe our dogs are a girl's best friend~I've loved many.
    Sweet eyes=Sweet heart♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet Kim, I am sending you all the prayers for healing I can muster up. Get better sweet girl.
    Hugs to you Monica, it is difficult being a Mom.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful roses! Sending you hugs!!

    ♥Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love connecting with you!