Saturday, September 29, 2012

Website and New Blog Launch!


I am excited to finally be able to share with you what Hope and I have been working on over the past months!
I'll leave you the pleasure of seeing my new, fabulous website by yourself... it has been lovingly and patiently designed around my art, and I truly hope you'll like it. I have designed and painted my logo and a forget-me-nots collection especially for it (which is available for licensing, just in case you're a manufacturer and like it! LOL).
As for my new blog, "Life is a Painting", which will be my main blog from now on, here's the link.
The White Bench, so dear to my heart, will remain as my secondary blog, where I will continue to post craft projects, editorial contributions, photos and inspiration for you.
I hope to hear your feedback about everything, and that it rocks your socks off!!
Monica x

9 comments:

  1. It's perfect for you Monica..well done ladies..The Gratitude page is so sweer too Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely beautiful and absolutely "you." LOVE it! Bonne chance mon amie! "Fly!" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to visit your new blog, Monica! Love the new look of The White Bench!

    Congratulations!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's truly such an expression of the joy I know you are feeling -- your new blog is wonderful! Congratulations on your well-deserved success as an artist! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This design is so beautiful. I love the header and colours.
    -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new blog design is so pretty, Monica! It is YOU!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowww your website look great darling.....lovely weekend...how is Kim doing ???...xxx...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the new blog.....I am following it too!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your new web site design is gorgeous Monica ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love connecting with you!