Monday, October 8, 2012

One Book a Month: #6 and #7

I'm a little behind with One Book a Month, so I'm sharing with you two books: "Dekorera Vackert" (Swedish for Decorate Beautifully) and "Blomstrande Idéer" (Flourishing Ideas) by fellow blogger Minna Mercke Schmidt.
I have admired Minna's work on Country Homes and Interiors and on her own blog, Blomsterverkstad (The Flower Shop), so I was sure these books would have been a gorgeous addition to my personal collection. I've always loved pretend play flower shop, not only as a little girl! ;)


"Dekorera Vackert" is printed on beautiful recycled paper, yet the quality of the printed photography is brilliant! Love each and every idea presented in this book! 


Lots of ideas for the upcoming Holidays...


... for Spring...


... and plenty of adorable things to make all year round!


The other book is a bit smaller, yet gorgeous. Minna presents here other sophisticated arrangements for every season. What about the cabbage leaves to wrap a bouquet of roses? Splendid!


You'll find beauty and inspiration at every turn of the pages!


Really want to make these balls. Heather is so delicate and fragile, this is a nice way to make it last longer!


You can find these books for sale on Minna's blog, here. Hope you liked sneaking a peek on my shelves once again!
Monica x

4 comments:

  1. Oh, what beauty in books! Thanks for sharing... I'm off to see if I can order one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful the garlands of flowers are!I'm crazy about them : I think a wreath is the mirror of the four seasons of the year.
    Un saluto grandissimo!
    Franca

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look beautiful!!!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love touches of that Scandinavian style. Beautiful books, both of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love connecting with you!