Friday, October 12, 2012

The Power of Words.

Maybe because I'm an introvert, I've been a lover of the written words since my childhood. You could always found me (and still find!) reading, and writing. I write on my mac, on journals, spare sheets, Post-Its, tickets, grocery receipts, toilet paper, calendars, envelopes, masking tape- virtually anywhere I can fix a thought, a quote, an idea. Words inspire me, make me think, make me grow. When paired with art and photography, they're even more powerful.
I hope you'll enjoy my new series of posts, and leave my little online place inspired.


"The thankful receiver bears a plentiful harvest."
William Blake
Monica x

1 comment:

  1. I know this is one of your older blog entries, but I love your blog so much, I'm reading all of your posts. I ran across this one tonight and I'm wondering....could we have been separated at birth? I'm having so much fun finding a kindred spirit living so many miles away from Minnesota USA with the same love for everything beautiful and creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love connecting with you!