Saturday, November 24, 2012

Quiet Time in the Studio...

Well, sort of LOL
With lots of new programs in the works, and the Atlanta Gift Show just around the corner after the Holidays, I surely have no time to stay quiet! Let's say I'm trying to not get caught up in the madness of all I have to do, and instead savoring the "Now", the little things. 
Like this moment- it was just some days ago, the weather was so bright and warm, sunbeams entered the room through the window panes, kissing my canvas and cheeks, making my heart content. I was working in total silence and Kim was with me...

Working on a big piece on a wonderful, sunny day... Oh joy!

... on her new, gorgeous, orthopedic bed, enjoying the last, warm rays of sunshine before the long winter months ahead! I am so grateful she's here with me, cannot believe it was just a few short months ago that we were about to part with her.

Kim always by my side.




Off to my paintings, I'm having fun like a child in a toy store! :)
Monica x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love connecting with you!