Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Cotton Sachets for Valentine's Day.

I've already shown these sachets but the pics are new :) More can be seen  here.
I thought I'd share them again for my new followers (by the way, helloo! Nice to see you here!) and just in case you missed them!


They are cheap, fun and quick to make, and have many uses.
I make these with different "themes" and use to wrap gifts or food to give, plants too, to store papers, journals, even shoes and bits and bobs in my suitcase when I travel! In this case, I don't handstamp onto cotton, so they are washable (I have experimented with mine and found out the handstamped ones are washable only with cold water, no soap, no soaking- but I recommend to always test the behavior of your inks before washing the finished piece!!).





... Ready to be filled with pretties and sweetness!


On a side note- for those who missed it, I remind you can always find me blogging about my life, happenings, my work, news, recipes, artists insights and all in between on my other blog, Life is a Painting.
Have a good rest of the week!
Monica x

5 comments:

  1. They are so lovely Monica..love it !!..can you mail me what they cost???......maybe i can sell them in our shop....???love Ria...xxx...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monica, they are beautiful and such a good idea. Sending a big hug your way. think of you often. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello - I'm a new follower (all the way from the UK)! Your website is wonderful, inspirational and full of artiness - thank you for taking the time to share your talent with us.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are just darling, Monica. I love the sweet graphics! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, Monica! Putting my images on fabric is something I really want to do some day soon.I hope your year has gotten off to a wonderful start!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a note.
I'm not always able to reply here in the comment section or pay a visit to your blog, but be sure I appreciate and value each and every one of you and your kind words!