Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Gifts to Cherish.

I feel so blessed to be part of this online community of artists, crafters, photographers and happy, creative people, and even more I have made real and lifetime friends through my blog. They are my safety net, one of my biggest daily joys, and act as "coal" giving me steam and momentum.

And among all those happy people that live in my computer :), there are some with whom our bond has extended to the offline life, so it's not rare I find in the mailbox letters, cards and even boxes crammed full of love and friendship!
Just a few days ago, a parcel from Margaret, all the way from Canada, came to cheer my day up.
Margaret and I have been friends for as long as I have a blog; she has given me her sincere friendship and helpful words when I really needed them.
She gave me permission to show you what she has made with much love, and lots of time, especially for me!







These will be cherished forever! Thank you once again dear Margaret!

... I am such a sentimental keeper- are you? Which are your favorite things to keep and cherish?
Monica x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love connecting with you!