explore my site

Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Collection of Heart-Shaped Rocks.

... Happy Valentine's Day everyone! 
No better day than today to show you my little collection of heart- shaped rocks. I have started it last summer only, I hope I will add new pieces every now and then.
All of these hearts come from the Jurassic Coast, in England. Beachcombing is one of the favorite outdoor activities at our home (when we have the chance to be by the sea), and from now on, looking for hearts will be a must for sure! I love anything beachy and heart- shaped.


And you? Do you collect heart-shaped rocks?
Monica x

1 comment:

  1. My friends came for dinner Wednesday night..I had my little heart rocks out on the table:) I love them too:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love connecting with you!