explore my site

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My First Photography Covers!

These made my heart skip a beat!! What a wonderful surprise in my inbox yesterday (thanks a bunch, Robin :))!

The Country Register chose my work once again for two of their covers! My, I am flattered and honored, thank you so much, Country Register! Their publications are chock-full of interesting features and items, lovely shops, places and fairs to visit, recipes, ideas, and they even have an annual issue dedicated to quilting, sewing and needlework! Love this for sure!

You can find them scattered all around the USA and Canada. The ones with my photographs with a "sewing theme" on the cover, happen to be the annual Quilting, Sewing and Needlework Issues available in Oregon, Washington and South Idaho.

Found these antique spools in Dorset last summer...

... and this antique sewing machine in Italy. Vintage sewing items are something I rarely pass by at flea/antiques markets! My Granny would be so happy seeing these covers (she was a sewing lover).



This image is part of my vast "Stitched Collection" I created adding stitching

and mixed media to my photographs!
Have a fantastic Tuesday! Off in the snow (with my camera) I go :)
Monica x

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations - they are gorgeous!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love connecting with you!