As the majority of my projects, this is very simple and can be made on a budget, using a very limited number of supplies you'll easily find around your home (also in the recycling bin!).
Tools and materials:
- Corrugated cardboard
- Glue (better if spray)
- Glitter (red)
- Wooden skewer
- Acrylic paint (red)
- Washi or adhesive tape
- Old book to cut
Step- by- step instructions:
1. Cut a heart shape out of the corrugated cardboard. I go freehand but you can use a template if you prefer.
2. Using red paint (or mixing two shades to obtain the desired hue)...
... paint your heart on both sides. Dry with the hairdryer to speed up the process.
3. When dry, spray with glue (better to do this outside).
4. Sprinkle with glitter.
5. Attach a skewer securing on the back with washi tape.
7. You may want to add text and a dedication on the rear.
What to use these for? To top your packages off, to add to a plant, a chocolates box, as cupcake toppers, napkin decorations, or simply to be kept on a desk to remind the recipient of your love! ♥