explore my site

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Cover Girl!

Just had to share with you, today!
I have just discovered I made it to the front cover of The Country Register once again (Arizona Edition). And with one of my favorite photographs ever, no less!
The Country Register publishes lovely complimentary specialty newspapers crammed full of useful informations, recipes and interesting places to visit, creative ideas, traditions and more, you can find across the USA and Canada.

I so needed this today. Isn't it wonderful and magical when things happen on the days when we most need them?

Thank you so very much, Country Register! You made my day.
Monica x

19 comments:

  1. Monica, Congratulations! No wonder this photo was chosen... it is so lovely and seems to tell a story of a sunny afternoon of tea and sweet conversation!
    You are one very talented girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations ! What an honor ...beautiful pic !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful photo! Congratulations! I hope many more opportunities like this come your way, Monica!

    XO,.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tea, Tea Rooms and Great Monica !
    Congratulations!
    Franca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Monica! Your photos are so beautiful, so I see why they like to use them for their covers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats, ALL your pics are always stunning, but how extra nice that this came at time when you you needed a boost, because every day you share, we are always extra happy~

    ReplyDelete
  7. how wonderful! congratulations monica! that photo is just lovely! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Monica. How wonderful! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, my sweet Monica. The photo is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is exciting--congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So wonderful Monica! It is so lovely!
    Your photography is always so amazing! I also LOVED your beautiful artwork in your previous post!
    many hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Monica,
    Thanks for your comment on my blog...I would have emailed, but wasn't sure if you have a new address now...Hope all is well.

    Congratulations on being a cover girl ;-))

    I'm off to work now - Have a great day,
    Niki

    ReplyDelete
  13. Huge congrats, it is so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wowwww....congratulations !!!...love Ria...xxx..

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful! Congratulation Monica :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love connecting with you!