Saturday, May 4, 2013

Another One!

I've been so spoilt with great surprises, lately! 
This photo of mine made it to the cover of another gorgeous issue of The Country Register (Northern Rockies and Great Plains)! Yay!

If you live in that area of the States, you may bump into these lovely complimentary newspapers crammed full of informations about places to visit, events, recipes and so on.


Thank you very much once again, Country Register- I SO love to be on the front cover of your gorgeous publications!

This will be a working weekend for me- I'm a bit holed up in the studio, making new art I hope to share with you soon, and also having lots of new shots that must make their way to my portfolio. Surtex Show is just around the corner!

Monica x

9 comments:

  1. Hooray for you Monica!!!! It is a lovely cover.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica, that is great. Congrats. Proud of you!

    XO,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be a thrill to have one of your photos featured in such a way!
    Have a happy time making your art.
    -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!Your ballet shoe just contains sweet keepsakes.Insuperabile in originalità!
    Buon lavoro!
    Franca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy for you, my sweet friend. It is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful photo, no wonder they chose it to grace their cover! Your artwork is great!

    Have a grand working weekend!
    Hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Monica! Great image! I don't get this publication but I hope you can have someone send you a copy.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats again, Monica! That's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love connecting with you!