Thursday, June 20, 2013

Joyful Simplicities.

A very simple, gorgeous country bouquet with picked flowers and herbs, to adorn your home with... one of my favorite joyful simplicities for sure!

Peonies, rosemary, Hydrangea quercifolia, Geranium, Graminae (Poaceae), lilac (Syringa vulgaris).









And kissed by sun beams! Aaaahhhh. Pure bliss.

I'm so loving to admire and pick many wonderful flowers in this glorious corner of the world. There are soo many varieties, and wow they're soo big. Their colors are so vivid, they make me want to grab paper and colors and paint them. I used to sell original watercolors with beautiful bouquets in the past... I may do that again.

I think I have a smile painted across my mouth every single day and all day long! :)

Hope you're having a good week so far!
Monica x

11 comments:

  1. Bellissime foto Monica!
    I am smiling....
    Ciao Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwww...beautiful flowers darling......love Ria...x !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the same things:-)
    Your season will be much longer than mine though..
    Enjoy..it is so nice to hear your joy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers. Summer is fantastic.

    Bente

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous bouquet..and such a lovely job you did photographing it! I adore a bouquet like that--love this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so good to hear you SO happy! The Cotswolds must have a magical power! These photos stepped right out of the most beautiful magazine! Yes please, more watercolors of flowers :) Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bouquet is so beautiful and I was thinking the same thing, I want to paint it.
    So glad you are enjoying your days in such a beautiful way...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Watercolours are always so gentle and sweet...but these flowers with acrilic colours : a triumph of beauty (the secret of joyful semplicities :)! )
    Hugs
    Franca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your flowers are just stunning and I love the old coffee pot that you have them displayed in.
    You sound like you just love life and I like that. There is beauty all around us. We just have to look.
    Lovely post, because you made it that way.
    XXOO Marie Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving these summer days and picking flowers from my garden. Oh, how sweet the days.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aren't the Peonies just incredible at the moment, and even as they fade they are beautiful too! Heather x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love connecting with you!