explore my site

Friday, June 14, 2013

My Etsy Shop is Open!

Hello everyone, just popping in today to tell you my little art shop on Etsy finally re- opened its doors!
There will be originals for sale at very affordable prices soon (mixed media and watercolors), and more and more designs for prints to choose from as I go. I am a very versatile artist, so there will be something for everyone's taste.
On a side note, I will be shipping from the UK from now on.

Some of my designs have been licensed to art prints, so I am not allowed anymore to sell them as prints in my shop, I'm afraid. But you'll find the prints available for purchase in the stores/online in the future.
Just for you to understand, when your work is licensed to make a different product (for example ceramics, fabrics, gifts, etc.) you are allowed to sell prints of the original. This happens with all of my paintings licensed to date, which I am able to sell as art prints in my shop.
Otherwise, you cannot sell but the original.

My heartfelt thanks to everyone who purchased from me in the past! The life of an artist definitely is happier and tremendously enriched knowing that the fruits of her love and passion are hanging on someone else's walls, making them happy!!

Here you can see but a few examples of what you can find, as for now.
I hope you'll bear with me if I show the new things as soon as I have them ready for you in the shop. I don't like at all to promote myself, that's why I have an agent after all! I am an artist, and not a seller- but looks like a nonsense to block all of the positive energy, healing and good feelings that are bestowed upon me doing what I love, and not make them available to you, too.

I just want to be an instrument of joy, beauty and inspiration.





To find out more, visit my Etsy shop, thewhitebenchart, here.
Monica x

7 comments:

  1. Yay! Can't wait to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting your shop going again! It is so cool to know that you are having success, and enjoying it - your art is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures!! Pansies are one of my favorite happy flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooohhhh how exciting!!!!!!!!
    I am so happy for you (and for me LOL) and look forwards to enjoy all the news in your shop (remember.. I have a hallway to fill :P)
    You already ARE an instrument of joy inspiration and beauty!

    big hug

    fede

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Monica! I will go visit right away. Wishing you great success! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! These are all so beautiful and I love the pansies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. just beautiful Monica, it must feel good! Heather x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love connecting with you!