explore my site

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My First Products Ever have been Released!

Woo hoooo!
I'm so delighted today to share with you my very first products ever, that have been released earlier this year and are now available for wholesale and purchase!

It takes an awful lot of time for a design or an artwork to hit the shelves! Up to two years actually!
So the products below have been designed, and the designs sold to clients, about 1 1/2 year ago. This job definitely makes you practice patience, which is a very good thing indeed :)

These ornaments embellished with clear gem stones were especially designed for Kurt Adler, I'm so happy with the finished product! They made a fantastic job with all of the details of my designs.
They are part of their Baby Bling Collection, and you can spot sweet booties, a pacifier, a milk bottle, a cute hoodie with the motto "This Baby Rocks", a "Princess" hat, "Spoiled Rotten" mittens, tiny shoes, and I had to include a pair of ballet slippers and lots of little hearts, of course! All designed by me  with much love and manufactured by Kurt Adler with lots of care- hope they'll bring you a smile!
They make a wonderful gift for a new mama or to welcome a baby girl to this wonderful world!


 **

These are my "babies" as they were the very first designs I licensed immediately after entering the licensing world! They make me smile big each time I see them- they will always, always remind me that dreams do come true!!! I was living at my parents home when they licensed, and I bet my Mom and Dad will never forget my reaction. Kim was there to celebrate with me, too, and we made such happy dances on the carpet singing and dancing and smiling together.

All these cute boxed cards, manufactured by LPG Greetings, are available for wholesale and purchase.
I love how they turned out!

I hope they'll spread cheer and love the upcoming Holiday Season!








Lots and looots of other products designed by me are on their way to the stores (but as I told you, it requires a lot of time to finally be available for purchase, even if I have already seen them :)). Will tell you, and show you, when I am allowed to!

Monica x

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations..that is exciting..Wonderful and everything is too cute for words:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Monica. I'll be looking for your designs. I wonder if they will be sold in Canada, too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! It's so wonderful to see that your dreams are coming true, and it inspires me.Those ornaments are all so adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRAULTIONS MONICA!!!! They are all super fabulous and I am soooo excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely ladies, thank youu!

    Lorrie, I'm not sure, but I think it's likely to be happening. Many products for the American market are sold in Canada as well. Many others are even exported, so they may find their way to other locations around the world!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Monica xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The twinkling of your Art!
    Happy weekend
    Franca

    ReplyDelete
  8. This must be thrilling for you, Monica. I will keep my eyes open for the Christmas cards later this year.

    -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lovely, Monica! What a blast to see your dreams come true. I was in Joann Fabrics two days ago, and picked up the Artful Blogging magazine that I'm featured in, and just couldn't believe my name was on the cover, even though I have my own copy. Just such fun to see where life takes us, isn't it?

    Your work is so wonderful! I am thrilled for you, sweet friend!

    Sharing your joy!
    Hugs,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love connecting with you!