explore my site

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Cover Girl once Again!

I LOVE this cover! Thank you so much once again, The Country Register! I'm so honored and happy you like my work! :)

And I have to tell you, dear friends and readers, this is my first photograph I have taken in England that makes it to the cover of a newspaper/magazine! I am so very happy this happened.
I found old books and ephemera while treasure hunting in charity and antique shops and flea markets. I styled it on the weathered garden chair we have just outside our cottage, and while doing that, pheasants, all types of birds and squirrels were keeping me company, and the sun was shining brightly!

I am really really grateful, you know, as it never happened before to me to have my work on the cover of so many publications as lately. I have had tens of published articles and photographs in magazines in the past years, but never made it to the cover (with a dash of sadness), until I decided to let all of the craft articles go, as it was time for me to go where I had been called to be. 

Thanks to all of you who really connected/connect with me and cheer me on from all around the globe!! You mean the world to me! ♡
The beautiful purple stocks on this cover are for you.
Monica x

5 comments:

  1. No wonder it's the cover... what a stunning image. It tells a sweet story. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    Thank you,Monica! Your purple stocks make fresh and relaxing my hot summer Sunday.
    Franca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely exquisite, Monica. I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Monica! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make a lovely cover girl:-)
    Bravo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love connecting with you!