explore my site

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Warm and Cozy.

There's something so delightful and comforting in the softness, wamth and coziness of wool...

Wool- of all kinds- is a favorite material of mine to wear, work and decorate with! Where I can add wool, plaids, tweed, yarn, etc. I do.

My eco- chic scarves/necklaces were published in Green Craft Magazine years ago, and last year I started making just a few for my Etsy shop- let me now introduce you the new ones I created this year.

I chose to go brown and gray, two of my favorite colors to wear over the cold months, and so chic!

Available here.

They are made with the softest wool yarns, and embellished with handmade flowers, finished off with lots of love and patience beads sewn in place by hand...


They can be sported in different ways, just as your mood of the day suggests!








I also finished one more wool wreath, making it different from the ones in gray by adding a flower instead of a wooden heart.


... And lots of warm hearts!
These can be hung on door knobs or windows, Christmas tree, a lamp, mirror etc. to add a cozy feel, and can also be used as small thought or to top off a special gift for a dear one, to make them giddy with anticipation just seeing the package!




All available in my Etsy handmade, thewhitebench.etsy.com, here.
Monica x

10 comments:

  1. Your scarves are the soft light of the next Winter.
    Bravissima,as usual :) !
    Franca

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, everything seems perfect for this fall weather and I love all the ways the scarves can be worn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica you are so talented,
    i love everything you have made.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have so many different ideas Monica, the woolly hearts are lovely! enjoy the autumn, Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your ideas Monica! You're very creative. This time of year when there's a chill in the air the look of wool is so comforting.

    Have a grand weekend!
    Blessings, Edie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love each and every thing! especially the wool hearts, they are so cuddly and sweet :)

    hugs
    federica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Monica,
    your necklaces, wreaths and dear woolen hearts are all beautiful creations,-
    so cozy and warm looking in every way!! I so enjoyed my visit.
    xo, Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Monica,
    Love those wreaths, scarves, and hearts. I adore the heart I have that you made! Always makes me smile.
    Hope all is well for you, sweetie!
    Hugs,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Monica, these are oh so chic and stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love connecting with you!