Saturday, November 9, 2013

Where to Find my new Christmas Paper Products.

Happy Weekend dear friends and readers!

I'm still finishing the unpacking, and I'm super busy preparing Atlanta 2014, but wanted to let you know that my new "Snow People" Collection manufactured by CR Gibson for TJ Maxx is available for purchase! 

You'll find dinner plates, napkins, towels, gift bags and adorable boxed cards in a cute box with hinged lid to spread love among your dear ones. Handwritten cards are always such a delight to receive, and these spread the love for sure with all of the hearts that I love adding to my designs :)

Unfortunately, living abroad, I'm not able to see these products on the shelves, but I've heard from someone who has already seen them!




Celebrating the very first time I receive artists samples in the mail! Oooh what a thrill it was! :)

I only have this sample to show you but you can find all of my paper products in stores!

Love the clear glitter and red ribbon ♡

Find all of them at TJ Maxx, Home Goods, Marshalls stores across the US.

These designs are available as art prints in my etsy shop, too.
Hope your weekend is sweet ♥

Monica x

17 comments:

  1. You must be so excited Monica:)
    Congratulations..that is such a lovely thing .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Monica ... you must be so proud and you have every right to be! Your work is beautiful. It must be exciting to walk through a store and see what you have created!! I am so happy for you!
    Many hugs,
    Karen B. ~ Todolwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, they are just adorable! My...worldwide! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your snowmen, so adorable, I will be on the lookout for them in stores, how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooo CUTE! You did. Great job, Monica!

    xo

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy weekend darling......love Ria...x !

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are lovely, Monica. I'll keep my eye open for them here in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness.. I simply love these darling snow people!!!! Thank you so much for sharing...will look for them in Northern Illinois...I am a fan of snow people...we await the first flurries here on Tuesday, Thank you for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so happy about your product line and will be on the lookout for it at TJMaxx, love that store! Your snowmen are so adorable... who could resist?

    Have a wonderful week Monica - Blessings, Edie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Huge congratulations Monica, so well deserved. They are gorgeous and so happy! Hugs, Catherine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. How wonderful is this, Congrats. They are just so cute and happy. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  12. The products look beautiful, Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you very much for cheering me on, dear ladies! I can feel your love ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bravissima! Lovely paper bags for a very special gift... but your paper bag is a gift!!
    Happy week, Monica
    Franca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful Monica - just truly wonderful! Your delightful designs are so colourful and charming and the detail you have put into them is perfect - they will fly off the shelves!
    I hope you are all settled in for a happy winter of creating and exploring now that your unpacking is almost finished...
    Big hugs from Jillayne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely charming art, Monica! I am going to be looking for these!
    Hugs,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear Monica,
    This past weekend I went to HomeGoods, and of course I headed towards the paper products, and what a wonderful sensation it was to see in person your lovely creations.

    ahhh.... I am so very happy for you!!!!!

    Congratulations on this achievement, and cheers for many more to come.

    Hugs,
    Alice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love connecting with you!