⎨Gingerbread house⎬ I cannot think of a more fun way to keep myself happy and play during the month of December, than making gingerbread houses! :) This is one of my gingerbread houses from the famous swedish store I have made a few years ago. Even if now I prefer making my gingerbread houses from scratch, I still love using their kits since they're fast and quick to assemble and decorate. ![]() |
| Make your own gingerbread house with my step-by-step tutorial for beginners, here. |
In this particular case, I bought the kit, assembled it with sugar "glue", and then decorated it with royal icing and cute silver dragees. These are considered inedible in some parts of the world, but we don't eat our gingerbread house, so it's totally fine for me to use them as decorations!
If you have no idea where to start from, but are intrigued by the idea of making your own beautiful house, my step-by-step tutorial, suitable even for beginners, with lots of photos and instructions on how to make and decorate your gingerbread house, is here.
I then placed the house on an antique dish, and added a few fresh pine boughs. I love the scent of pine and spices in the house...
And you? Do you make a gingerbread house?
Monica xoxo


0 comments
Thanks for leaving me a thoughtful note! I appreciate and cherish every single one of them!