SLOW AUTUMN

⎨ Slow Autumn⎬

A slow drive in the English countryside... avoiding as much as possible the fast paced roads, and taking the secondary roads, instead, that allow me to enjoy the scenery and stop whenever I want.

Autumn is the perfect season to enjoy the natural landscape from the car, a wonderful surprise at every turn.



Taking the time to observe... to notice... without wearing a watch and without a schedule.


Parking the car by the roadside, and savoring the Beauty...



Spotting a tractor at work, and enjoying watching it for a while.


A bit of rest, writing a few observations in my journal, if I feel so inclined...


Picking a "posy of JOY"... and then slowly driving back home with a full heart.


The dishes can wait...


It's time for a crackling fire, contemplating the flames in silence.



A mug of hot tea... a cozy blanket. Closing the day with gratitude for all my blessings.


Nighty night.

Monica xoxo

0 comments