MY 2020 CHRISTMAS WISH (VIDEO)

⎨My Christmas wish (Christmas 2020)⎬
The day I filmed this video, a few days before Christmas 2020, I almost didn't go to the mountains for a Date With Myself. 

I was feeling a little lazy, and I had come up with all kind of excuses.  But then, my heart nudged me to go... and I decided to let go of whatever was in the way, renewing my intention to live with abandon and follow my heart with no hesitation and no reservations.

And that's when I could witness once again the magnificence of this Universe! I found the snow that day in the mountains... something I absolutely did not expect at all (since I live in an area where snow isn't common), but had so deeply desired in my heart to experience one day. 

And then, there's my wish for you...

I hope you'll enjoy watching!

The video is here.

Monica xoxo
 

0 comments