DIY WINTER GIFT IDEA: SOAP BOTTLE GIFT WRAPPING

⎨DIY Winter gift idea⎬
Hello everyone! Today I'm bringing you another cute simple homemade gift idea.

When I saw these liquid marseille soap bottles, I instantly knew they would have made a wonderful simple little gift for Winter (and Christmas, if you want).

Natural gift wrapping is always my favorite, so I foraged some pine boughs and I used them to wrap my gifts.


This little DIY gift idea doesn't require a lot of materials.

The soap bottles were very inexpensive. I suggest that you get soap with very neutral packaging, so that it doesn't distract with bright colors and designs.

Then you'll need some sort of ribbon and twine (or embroidery thread), fresh pine, a tag to handstamp, and a handmade ornament. The pattern and tutorial for "Artie", the snowman featured in this post, is here.



Cut the pine in small pieces, wrap the twine or embroidery thread around the stem...


... and tie to the bottle. Secure with a double knot.


Handstamp a lovely sentiment on the tag, add it to the bottle, and then add the ornament. Secure with a double knot.


At this point make the ribbon to finish off your gift.



Voilà!

Your soap bottles, perfect as a simple Winter gift (or Christmas gift) are done and ready to bring smiles to the recipients! :)

Hope you'll try this idea!

Much love,

Monica xoxo

0 comments