NATURAL HOME DECOR IDEA: HEATHER AND CYCLAMEN

⎨Natural home idea: heather and cyclamen⎬
As soon as the temperature drops, I love creating Fall arrangements with seasonal plants for my home.

The combo heather and cyclamen (and brassica or ornamental cabbage, too!) is something that I've always loved and wanted in my home!

So today I'm sharing with you one of the arrangements that I've made. I used a vintage zinc container found at the charity shop (drilled for drainage), and filled it with several cyclamen plants, a large heather and a cabbage.

You can also use only cyclamen and heather, without a cabbage if you prefer. I quite like them, though! :)











One trick that my Mom has taught me is to plant these seasonal plants without removing the plastic pot.

This makes it a way less messy when you have to replace them with other plants for another season, and also, it prevents a little bit the plants from growing too much. I generally leave the plastic pots on when I create seasonal arrangements (differently from perennial plants, where the pot has to be removed!).








Happy Fall, everyone!

Monica xoxo
 

0 comments