AUTUMN SIMPLE PLEASURES: CYCLAMEN & BERRIES

⎨Autumn simple pleasures: cyclamen and berries⎬
The other day I happened to find these lovely berries (Virginia creeper) during my Morning Walk, and I immediately thought to pick some for a small Fall posy.

I love filling my home with unpretentious small arrangements that don't take a lot of space and too much time and work to maintain... 



My cyclamen was blooming profusely, so I cut a few stems to be paired with the berries.



I adore the green, teal, powder blue and indigo blue shades of the Virginia creeper berries in Autumn!




I decided to arrange the posy in one of my antique British coronation mugs... they're always charming paired with flowers, arent't they!



In this type of tiny arrangement it is enough to place the berries in the mug...


... cut the flower stems of the desired length...


... and insert the flowers in between the berries.


Voilà! 



Monica xoxo

0 comments