MINDFUL CHRISTMAS: A MINDFUL ADVENT CALENDAR & JOURNAL CARDS

⎨"Mindful Christmas": a mindful Advent calendar and journal cards⎬
Hi everyone, today I want to share with you one of my creations. 

An unusual Advent calendar, and/or deck of activity cards for mindfulness and journaling during the month of December.

It's all illustrated with my original watercolors!





I use it together with a simple homemade card holder that I have created out of an old vocabulary...


The idea is that you simply pull out a card each day, and place it at the top of the card holder, to focus on it all day long.



All the messages guide you to do something simple and doable every day. 

I don't like the usual activity cards that put me under stress because there's an unreasonable (and tiring!) list of things to do every day.

The activity I have chosen are very simple... very lovely... very mindful.


You can also use the phrases as prompts for journaling, if you desire...





It's perfect for adults, teens, minimalists, and if you don't want an Advent calendar filled with stuff or sweets.



I hope you'll love it as much as I do, and that it will bring a lot of peace, JOY and serenity in your life this Christmas season and always.


Much love,

Monica xoxo

0 comments